Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

*A-HEM!*


At San Diego Comicon yesterday, DC Comics announced Mark Waid as writer of a new "The Brave & The Bold" series.

The next two paragraphs are from "Seven Hells'!" July 4th post, "Too Bad DC Comics Doesn't Have Something Like This."

"With the relative success of Cartoon Network's "Justice League Unlimited" proving that comics fans can love more than just seven superheroes, it made me ask, "Why doesn't DC have a comic book equivalent?"

I don't know, maybe... a comic where Batman could team up with...I don't know...The Question? A comic where a top-tier character like say Wonder Woman could team-up with...I dunno...The Creeper, maybe even Vixen. I'd pay to read that book. Especially if you got a top shelf writer like a, I dunno, a Mark Waid or somethin' and maybe a kick-ass artist like a, I dunno...J.G. Jones?"

.....................................................................................................

We at "Seven Hells!" "called" it nearly TWO WEEKS ago....

"Seven Hells!" can even see what color underwear you're wearing.

Comments:
"Do you like pink?"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home