Thursday, September 27, 2007
19 Questions & 1 Statement
1. What the hell was he doing there on Page 6? (Justice League of America #13)
2. Between this and DC's pulling the trigger early on Parallax in the pages of Countdown, do the editors ever like, you know... talk to one another?
3. Oh, my God. Are Jai and Iris actually growing on me? (Flash #232)
4. Can we keep her in the red leotard and hooker boots, please? (Wonder Woman Annual #1)
5. Is it me or does everything that American Apparel makes look like something Donna Troy once wore?
6. Was I the only one surprised at how much I enjoyed The Umbrella Academy #1?
7. Am I the only person warming up to All-Star Batman & Robin, The Boy Wonder? (All-Star Batman & Robin, The Boy Wonder #7)
8. Can we we all agree that if there's ever a Mr. Terrific series that Keith Giffen should be the first choice as writer? (52: The Four Horsemen #2)
9. You know when the sh*t's hit the fan? When Batman's cracking the jokes.
10. SNAPPER CARR?!?
11. Is there anything more "gloriously rotten" than Showcase Presents: Batman and The Outsiders, Vol. 1?
12. If you haven't done so already, find the Doctor Thirteen: Architecture & Mortality trade paperback. It will complete you.
13. A cross between The Martian Manhunter's costume and Sailor Moon's, if there's a costume more designed for "cute" than Miss Martian's, will you please let me know?
14. How bad-ass was the last page of Teen Titans #51?
15. Has Blue Beetle surpassed Batman as having the best supporting cast in comics?
16. Kids, how utterly wonderful is Blue Beetle's mom, Mrs. Reyes?
17. Are Raven and Starfire Jonni DC's answer to Beetle & Booster? (Teen Titans GO! #47)
18. Did you rejoice in Thor's whupping Iron Man's ass as much as I did? (Thor #3)
19. Can we have more of J.H. Williams' Batman, please? (Batman #669)
20. Did this issue make you miss "death traps" as much as I do?