Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Thor's Comic Column


I'm back and buzzin', cousin, reviewing for CHUD: Thor's Comic Column. What sort of comic could pull me out of semi-retirement?

Why that comic would be Jonah Hex #1. Wanna read the first paragraph? Well, her it is:

In the future, a rocket containing a child will crash-land in Kansas, changing everything. In the future, a child will weep softly, kneeling in a pool of his parents’ blood. In the future, a woman will whisper a plea and receive the greatest of the gods’ gifts. A man of science will become one with the lightning.

Wanna read the rest? Well, you've gotta go here.

Tell 'em Devon sent ya.

Comments:
I picked up this issue solely on the strength of your review. I am very glad I did, although I don't know how healthy my bank account will be if I keep buying books you recommend...
 
I thank you for the kind words.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home