Thursday, April 12, 2007
19 Questions And One Statement
1. Whatever happened to Impulse's dog, Dox?
2. Was there ever a better designer of super-hero outfits than Dave Cockrum?
3. Didn't the ending of Ion #12 just break your heart?
4. If Marvel doesn't want Captain America anymore, can DC have him?
5. Was it me but didn't that silhouette in Stormwatch: PHD #5 look really familiar? Someone should monitor that.
6. Why can't Keith Champagne write Green Lantern Corps full-time?
7. Where's Nubia?
8. Is it me or is Circe pretty much doing in Wonder Woman #7 what she was doing in Wonder Woman #4?
9. Did anyone else feel like Black Canary's appearance in this week's Green Arrow felt like a demotion?
10. Is the name "Citizen Steel" the greatest name in comics, or what?
11. We need more Prez. That's just fact.
12. Can we get a trade of just the Dr. 13 stories from "Tales of The Unexpected?"
13. When'd WB "The Batman" cartoon series get so good?
14. Will Hawkman ever appear in his own title again?
15. Should DC collect Chase, Hourman, Major Bummer & Aztek under the banner of "Showcase Presents: Cancelled Comics Cavalcade?"
16. If you're anything like me, was Starman the book that made you appreciate DC Comics as an adult?
17. Why does everyone think Batman: The Dark Knight Returns is so much better than Batman: Year One?
19. Why aren't you reading Catwoman?
20. Isn't it only a matter of time before someone tries to sell Will Magnus on the idea of Metal Men teeth fronts?