Wednesday, April 25, 2007
19 Questions & One Statement
1. Was it me or was Nightwing Annual #2 good because it was a Dick Grayson story?
2. Will we ever see John Stewart in the Green Lantern Corps comic?
3. Where's my Stargirl DC Direct action figure, braces and all?
4. Is there any kind of mission statement behind Superman: Confidential or Batman: Confidential?
5. Did you hate the fate of Sub Diego in 52: World War Three as much as I did? (The upcoming subject for a "Greatest Missed Opportunities.")
6. Why did Batgirl give Deathstroke an audience in 52: World War Three with the knowledge of what he did to his own daughter, Ravager in the pages of her own title?
7. Was it drugs?
8. Can we declare Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman in Batman: The Animated Series & Justice League Unlimited, a national treasure?
9. Did you know she was the voice of Mercy Graves in Superman: The Animated Series?
10. How excited am I that Holly of Catwoman fame will have a major role in Countdown?
11. When "fill-in issues" on the flagship titles become the norm and regular creative teams become the exception, can't someone address this before it before it becomes the norm?
12. Does anyone remember how much fun Young Justice used to be?
14. When did Flash villain Pied Piper become evil again?
15. How funny was artist Ethan Van Sciver's exhibiting how evil Heatwave's become by showing him burning Flash's boot?
16. Adrian Alphona (of Runaways fame) should do some work for DC Comics someday.
17. *ahem* When's Chief Warner coming back to the page of The All New Atom?
18. How great was this week's Blue Beetle?
19. Does your calling yourself "The Third Smartest Man In The World" also make you one of the most humble?
20. Bart Allen's gonna die, ain't he?