Monday, October 08, 2007

 

Number Five of "Seven Hells!" Comics' 5 Greatest Douchebags

I like this guy. For an midget, this guy goes big.

We have a lot in common.

Stupid blond guys are always getting into his sh*t.

Stupid blond guys
are always getting into my sh*t.

He has a black soul.

I have a large Black Manta ship... to go along with my massive Black everythangs!

I heard he once cut his brother's girlfriend Sif's hair because she wouldn't give him any play.

Hateful.

Spiteful.

Pitiful.

I wholeheartedly approve.

If you did not know, that means I approve with my whole heart.

Loki is a "pimp," children.

Note the pimp cup.

His cup tells his story.

5. LOKI

Labels:


Comments:
Oh, Devon....

I don't know whether to praise or repudiate the fact that your inevitable immodest allusion to your own anatomy did not include a reference to great big horns, even though the subject matter clearly made it appropriate.

A wasted opportunity or admirable restraint? I can't quite decide.
 
No matter how times he says he's the God of Evil, he really is, at best, the God of Douchesbags.
 
Loki's not a midget.
 
heh heh heh
 
He's a midget because he's half-Frost Giant.
 
He's all Frost Giant.

He was born small 'cause his father was a loser, and loser giants have little children. Made for an easy birth, I suppose.

Loki is also the mother of Odin's eight-legged horse.
 
Douchebag he may be, but at least he's respectful enough to pour one out for fallen homeys.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home