Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Character Donation #50


I'm sorry you just cannot make me like this guy. Look at him! He getting guano all over the Bat-Signal! I just never "got" him. Yes, he's was a member of "The Batman Family" at one point.

So was Azrael.

He's Man-Bat!

Yeah, he's tragic. Yeah, he's tortured. He's a scientist. Somehow, he doesn't read "clever" like most of Batman's Rogues Gallery.

He reads like a Marvel "Rogue." Why? He's sorta "redeemable." I don't like that in a "Rogue."

MAN-BAT?!?!

It sounds like the type of character I would have concocted at the age of six.

"Hey, Mommy! I just got done reading this Batman comic! I like Batman and Robin. I created a new friend for them. His name is Man-Bat."

"That's nice, baby. You're clever."

He sounds like the type of character Marvel would have created in an effort to be clever. Oddly enough, DC beat 'em to it. Not "clever."

Comments:
At Marvel, he and the Lizard could be best friends! And I guess Killer Croc, too, since you guys wanted to send him over at some point...
 
If he were a Marvel character, they could have published a "Giant-Size Man-Bat" comic back in the day...
 
...and that's why Marvel needs him.
 
Leave The Creeper...ALONE!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home