Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

The "Seven Hells!" Clip Show


I"ve decided I'm taking the week off from almost everything. Blogging. My job. Cocaine. My work with the dolphins.

So, instead of bringing you new content, I've decided to bring you The "Seven Hells!" Clip Show. Always remember, kids... they're not re-runs if they're done in flashback...

Devon uplifts the race...

Devon handles the giant-sized man-thing...

Crisis!...

Red-headed stepchildren...

Devon finds the 80's Geoff Johns...

Crazed!

Devon: Finder of Lost Loves

Golden Showers!

Chaykin-itis!

Zeitgeist

Religion

See you next week!!!

Comments:
Awww. I was so looking forward to a whole week of "Kyle Rayner: ADULT!", too.

Enjoy the break, Devon. You've certainly earned it...
 
Thanks. I appreciate that. I really do.
 
I know I'm way late to the party (I've only been reading your blog for a few months), but last year's Ostrander post was dead-on, good sir. This reader is in complete agreement with your sentiments. Ostrander's books were bright spots amidst the madness that seemed to be gripping the comic hobby, and his stories still resonate, having not lost any of their luster.

Ostrander is one of the unsung greats of DC's history, and calling him "The 80s Johns" (which makes Johns "The Modern Ostrander") made me smile.

Thanks for the post!
 
Your Black Manta post is the first thing I think of when I think of Seven Hells (besides Hawkman, of course).

We need more pulling your d*** out in public in comics, less Flash-as-angst-ridden-twentysomething.

Enjoy your week off. Stay off the blow!
 
I'll try. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home