Thursday, May 03, 2007
19 Questions And 1 Statement
1. How brilliant was it in 52 #50, Captain Marvel's going and doing exactly what a teenager would by changing Black Adam's password?
2. Is it just me but why is it so much easier to stomach The Dibneys as mystery-solving ghosts than as members of The Justice League?
3. If I can buy Mr. Terrific as a member of Checkmate & The Justice Society of America, why am I having such a hard time accepting Batman in JLofA and The Outsiders?
4. So, is she still Batwoman after 52?
5. Did 52 #52 make you miss Ted Kord as much as I do?
6. Why does Earth 50 excite me more now than ever?
7. The Outsiders are kinda soft, aren't they? (Checkmate #13)
8. Is "Jimmy Olsen Must Die" comics' ecquivalent of "Save the cheerleader, save the world?"
9. Will we ever see a return of a kindler, gentler Wonder Woman?
10. Is there anything more simplistic "The Terrible Trio?''
11. Why'd they have to go and complicate it in this week's Detective Comics?
12. How crazy is it that in Doctor Sivana's world everything can be solved by eating a child?
13. Aren't you a little sad that 52 is over?
14. Where's Scott McDaniel going after Green Arrow wraps up?
15. Is it me or does Earth 2 kinda look... oversexed?
16. When are we going to get the ineveitable team-up of the Joker's Daughter, The Riddler's Daugther and Ra's al Ghul's daughter, Talia?
17. Who was DC Comics' first Post-Crisis superhero?
18. How wild is it that the future of The Multiverse is in his hands?
19. How cool is it that Zatanna works from home while wearing lingerie? (Superman #662)
20. The teaming up of DC's first super-hero, The Crimson Avenger with the DCU's youngest and brightest character, Stargirl is why I love, love, LOVE DC Comics. (Justice League Unlimited #33)