Friday, June 15, 2007
16 Questions & 1 Statement
1. Wasn't Aquaman's handling of Black Manta absloutely the thing that makes comics worth reading? (Justice #12)
2. Or was it the scene where The Justice League is assembled over Paradise Island and there's Aquaman simply holding his son?
3. Or was it the Joker scene?
4. Has Wonder Woman ever looked more beautiful than when she looked at her worst?
5. "Super Friends?!?"
6. I don't know about you but I wouldn't mind seeing Jim Krueger do some more Justice League.
7. Maybe even the Justice League of America monthly?
8. So, will we ever actually see John Stewart, Hal Jordan or Kyle Rayner in Green Lantern Corps? (Green Lantern Corps #13)
9. Where is Kyle Rayner anyway?
10. If I get a pet, would it be animal cruelty to name it "Kid Amazo?" (JLA Classified #39)
11. Come on, Deathstroke! Did you really have to shove the sword down her frickin' throat?!? (Green Arrow #75)
12. Can I take this to mean that Geo-Force isn't in The Justice League?
13. Why do I even care?
14. How long do you think it'll take before Forerunner goes the way of Waverider? (Countdown #46)
15. You know things are getting interesting when Jason Todd & Donna Troy are the ones making the most sense in the DC Universe, right?
16. Were you as disturbed, as I was, by that... thing... Black Mary fought in this week's Countdown?
17. Why was Holly from Catwoman just hanging out in front of a porn director's brownstone?