Tuesday, June 05, 2007
15 Questions And 1 Statement
1. Does anything say "brotherly love" more than kicking each other in the crotch? (Teen Titans #47)
2. Is it me or has Donna Troy become somewhat tolerable lately? (Teen Titans #47 & Amazons Attack #2)
3. Is it me or does JSofA artist Dale Eaglesham draw Superman extremely handsome? (Justice Society of America #6)
4. The mullet's from a different Earth? (Action Comics #850)
5. So,what does it mean for the universe when a god dies? (Countdown #48)
6. Wasn't Black Lightning's (a school teacher) offering to tutor Damage one of the things that makes The JSofA end of things the more entertaining of this JLofA/JSofA crossover? (Justice Society of America #6)
7.. How do you make Sportsmaster boring? (JSA Classified #26)
8. Weren't you glad to see an Amazon finally call Hippolyta on her s*&$%? (Amazons Attack #2)
9. Isn't it refreshing to see Justice Leaguers, Hawkgirl and Superman, refer to each other by their codenames? (Hawkgirl #64)
10. Could anyone unapologetically enjoy being a male anymore than Hal Jordan? (Green Lantern #20)
11. You do know that that logo The Flash is "resting" upon is Barry Allen's, don't you?
12. I'm really starting to warm up to the new Blue Beetle title. (Blue Beetle #15)
13. *sigh* Can we keep Chris Batista's art on Teen Titans for a little while longer? (Teen Titans #47)
14. If not, and the rumors are true, can he go to the other Titans title?
15. Isn't Batman and Superman's agreeing on a plan of action pretty much shorthand for "This conversation's done?" (Amazons Attack #2)
16. How true to form is it that Hawkman's last words in Hawkgirl #64 are "son of a bitch?"