Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Big Monkey Podcast Is A-Go!!!!

The first Big Monkey Comics Podcast is up featuring myself*, Ben of Those Wednesdays, Jon Hex of Jon Hex Lives, Jon of Facedown In The Gutters and Scipio of The Absorbascon.

Thrill to my Orson Welles-like portrayal of Black Manta!

Shudder at the thought of Jon Carey podcasting, semi-drunk!

Listen to me tell Scip to shut up!

Be the first to listen to comics bloggings first super-group! We're like The Power Station and Jon is that dude on the drums.

*I can't be held responsible for what happens to you after listening to the amount of "kick-ass" running through your speakers.

6 comments:

Jon said...

Hand to God, I wasn't even remotely drunk.

One drink! Two hours before! I'm not a freshman.

Scipio said...

Yeah, you act like he writes facedown in the gutters...

Gyuss Baaltar said...

That was fun for my bike ride in this morning. Thanks!

Brian said...

Hey Devon,

Man have I missed hearing y'all blab about comics. But, I'm lazy, and I want it to automagically appear in iTunes. So here's how to do it!

For an in-depth, step-by-step guide, check here:

About.com on Podcasting

If you just care about the syndication step (i.e. RSS), check here:

Part of CNet's how-to

Hope that helps,

Brian

thatsthespirit said...

Etta Candy Must Die!

I thought this said "diet."

In fact, why doesn't it?

Derek said...

Because Etta's perfect the way she is, that's why.