1. Does anyone hate Lois' hair in Superman as much as I do? (Superman #663)
2. Did you notice Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld in The Oblivion Bar in this week's Superman?
3. Isn't great to have the actual creative team back on Superman?
4. Are there any members of The Justice League who didn't meet when they were kids? (Detective Comics #833)
5. Wow! Was that or was that not how you write a damned comic book?!? (Detective Comics #833)
6. Know what made this week's All New Atom #12 so damned cool?
7. Was it the return of The Bug-Eyed Bandit?
8. Was it the return of a long-lost foe of The Atom's teaming up with The All New Atom in order to find Ray Palmer?
9. No. Lady Cop. Then again, I am kinda biased.
10. How cool was it that Supergirl writer Joe Kelly actually found a use for one of Donna Troy's many existences? (Supergirl #18)
11. Couldn't Jonah Hex's title be renamed Jonah Hex, Total Bad-Ass? (Jonah Hex #20)
12. After everything she's gone through in Checkmate, aren't you looking forward to the scene where Fire meets Ice, all over again? (Birds of Prey #107)
13. After everything he's gone through in Green Lantern Corps, aren't you looking forward to the scene where Guy Gardner meets Ice, all over again?
14. Won't it be sad when Ice finds out about Blue Beetle, Rocket Red, Booster Gold, Max Lord, Mister Miracle, Elongated Man & Sue Dibney?
15. So, can we call her "Black Mary" now? (Countdown #47)
16. Isn't it interesting that the ones The Monitors say are "the source of the virus" (Kyle Rayner, Donna Troy & Jason Todd) aren't refered to by their codenames anymore? (Countdown #47)
17. Really, is anyone shocked that Kyle Rayner is the source of a virus?