Friday, June 22, 2007
19 Questions & 1 Statement
1. After reading this month's Action Comics, Supergirl, Supergirl and The Legion of Super Heroes, this month's Brave and The Bold and the solicits for September's Teen Titans, can we agree that Supergirl has replaced Jesse Quick is "The Most Ubiquitous Woman Alive?" (Brave and The Bold #4)
2. When did Donna Troy become... competent and dare I say... kinda kick-ass? (Countdown #45)
3. Who in their right mind knew Egg Fu could become one of DC Comics' creepiest of characters? (Checkmate #15)
4. Who would win a contest of creepiness: Egg Fu or Marvel's MODOK?
5. With the return of Egg Fu and the return prominence of Giganta, Ares, The Cheetah, Circe & Dr. Psycho, can we all agree that Wonder Woman finally has a Rogue's Gallery worthy of her stature in the DCU?
6. Doesn't this just make you all giddy that Gail Simone is going to be able to tap into that on a monthly basis?
7. How does Adam Beechen keep coming up with newer ways to make Tim Drake cooler on a month-to-month basis? (Robin #163)
8. What the...? (Justice League of America #10)
9. What the... ?!?
10. WHAT THE F...?!?!?!?!?!?!?
11. All of this "Lightning Saga" craziness was to get him back?!?
12. On the last panel of this week's Justice League of America, whose face is that in the lightning rod?
13. Looks to me like, maybe, New Earth got the wrong Flash and Earth-One got the right one, huh?
14. Can we send Linda Park and the twins back?
15. So does this mean that Batman won't be disappointed for too long in The Flash's return?
16. I mean, how can one have an All-Flash #1 without Barry Allen?
17. If the ending to The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #13 is true, the death of Bart Allen is one of DC Comics' greatest blunders ever. (The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #13)
18. Huh. Was that Bart eulogizing himself on the last page of The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #13?
19. Is that some kind of clue?
20. With Catwoman fighting crazy ex-Soviet super-villains and other insanities, why the HELL aren't you reading Catwoman?