Sorry! Last week kinda got away from me. Here we go!
1. Are you still as disappointed in Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #13 as I am?
2. Jimmy Olsen's a bit of a douche, isn't he? (Countdown #44)
3. In the midst of a war, when'd Holly have time to get hair extensions?
4. Have the words, "Welcome home, Holly." ever been more of a clarion call for slash fic?
5. When did Captain Atom start speaking like Magneto?
6. When's Keith Giffen coming on to do layouts and art continuity?
7. Was there ever a more clever title for a comic than Blue Beetle #15's? (Blue Beetle #15)
8. Wasn't Jaime's deepest desire the greatest thing ever?
9. Like a freshly picked strawberry, doesn't Traci 13 make everything just that much sweeter?
10. Were you as annoyed by Wonder Girl and Supergirl's actions as I was? (Teen Titans #48)
11. So, Nemesis doesn't mean "idiot?" (Wonder Woman #10)
12. Is Nemesis the enemy of women writers?
13. Do you know what I liked most about Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps #1? (Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps #1)
14. Was it actually seeing Kyle, Hal and John in an actual Green Lantern Corps comic?
15. Was it Guy Gardner's good-bye to Superboy-Prime?
16. Was it artist Ethan Van Sciver's drawing a bit of age on Kyle especially after everything that's been done to him over the past year?
17. Heck, was it the sheer love of everything Green Lantern Van Sciver showed in every line he laid down?
18. Was it the sheer evil of why Kyle's mother never got better?
19. Was it the "no-good-will-come-from-this-ness" of the last page?
20. No. It was this... perhaps the single greatest comic panel of all time... a villain... Superboy-Prime, encased in a panel-within-a-panel, simply saying, "Heh." How... villainous.
What can I say? I enjoy "meta."