Thursday, May 10, 2007
19 Questions & 1 Statement
1. Would Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson make a better Black Adam or Captain Marvel?
2. According to Grant Morrison, Animal Man is only "on loan" to DC Comics?
3. So are all of those previous Wildstorm/DC crossovers now in-continuity?
4. Could any other characters possibly be any more sexier than Lady Blackhawk or Blackhawk?
5. Was it me but when Batman, I would add, wearing his '70's light blue cape, cowl, gloves & boots, smiled at Hawkgirl in issue 63, didn't it seem oddly comforting?
6. Where's Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld?
7. Did you know that one of The Fourth World's greatest concepts, The Source Wall, wasn't created in the DC Universe proper? (Courtesy of Ben)
8. Weren't the 52: Exit Interviews on Newsarama extremely informative?
9. Wizard, could you please stop ripping off gags from The Absorbascon?
10. Was there ever a back-up story more suited to be a lead than Dr. 13's in Tales of The Unexpected?
11. Black Manta is DC's version of sugar, isn't he? (Tales of The Unexpected #8)
12. May we please have some more Team 13?
13. Wouldn't Infectious Lass and Lady Cop be the greatest issue of The Brave and The Bold ever?
14. We need more back-up features and less decompression.
15. Is it safe to read Nightwing again?
16. Aren't you glad that we don't live in a time where Iron Man vs. Hawkman doesn't seem so one-sided anymore?
17. You know Hawkman would win, right?
18. Doesn't the ending to Countdown #51 only make you want to read The All-New Atom just that much more?
19. Everyone flirts with The Black Queen except for Batman, huh? (Outsiders #47)
20. Shouldn't I name my firstborn "Kid Amazo?"