Friday, May 18, 2007
19 Questions & 1 Statement
1. An olive with two pimentos? ( Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis #52)
2. Where's Firestorm, The Nuclear Man?
3. Who in their right mind wouldn't acknowledge Batman as THE alpha-male? (Batman #665)
4. You really don't ever want to be on Tim Drake's bad side, do you? (Batman #665)
5. Are you as excited as I am that Sean McKeever's going to be writing The Teen Titans?
6. Jimmy, did Lucy Lane return your bowties? (Countdown #50)
7. How bad are things in The DCU when the only one making sense is The Joker? (Countdown #50)
8. The Rogues know how to get down, huh? (Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #12 & Countdown #50)
9. When'd Mary Marvel get so... jaded? (Countdown #50)
10. How clever are those Countdown UPC boxes that countdown along with Countdown?
11. You are reading Countdown, right?
12. Does The Multiverse negate Hypertime?
13. Things aren't looking so good for ol' Bart, huh? (Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #12)
14. Could Superman possibly be any more of a man than he is? (Action Comics #849)
15. Power Girl and Hawkman?!?!?!?
16. When did Mr. Terrific become T.O. Morrow? (Justice League of America #9)
17. Catwoman just may be DC's best monthly comic.
18. Are you as done with All-Star Batman & Robin as I am?
19. OK, am I the only one absolutely floored by artist Ale' Garza's belt designs in this week's Supergirl #17?
20. Is there anything more "DC Comics" than a "Supergirl vs. Supergirl" cliffhanger/smackdown? (Supergirl #17)